Men's DryFX Brief
Made in Canada
Pre-dating Confederation, Stanfield’s was founded in 1856 by Charles Stanfield and blossomed during the Klondike Gold Rush as the premier manufacturer able to keep the gold panners warm and dry during the harsh Canadian winter climate.
Our commitment to quality, craftsmanship and to Canada is unwavering and continues to drive Stanfield’s into tomorrow through innovation, dedication and pride in being Canada’s brand. Yesterday’s story built for tomorrow.
Our revolutionary new yarn technology encapsulates minerals and helps the DryFX fabric achieve a cool surface temperature. Just because you work hard doesn't mean you should have to feel the heat. Feel the breeze with our made in Canada cool fibre technology.
DryFX briefs are made with Cool Fibre Technology, a revolutionary new yarn technology that contains minerals to help the fabric achieve a lower surface temperature. Your skin feels instantly cooler on contact and stays cooler during performance activities.
This underwear features:
• Moisture wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
• 2 comfort-engineered fabrics: ultra-light weight cooling jersey and a light weight cooling mesh
• Targeted cooling mesh inserts provide additional ventilation for ultimate comfort
• Fly front with mesh pouch for additional cooling and support
• Flatlock seams throughout for added comfort
• Microfibre waistband and elastic leg bands for comfortable secure fit
Body- 87% nylon\13% spandex
Mesh trim- 94% nylon\6% spandex
Made in Canada