The Sitka-Stanfield's crewneck is a collaboration on Stanfield's iconic outdoor staple. Since the gold rush, Stanfield's have been utilized for their incredible warmth and resiliency in outdoor activities - from commercial fishing to back country mountaineering. This version is more fitted to the body throughout, while maintaining the functionality and layerability of the original. A custom Sitka x Stanfield emblem on the bottom left corner makes this garment unique, while still maintaining classic roots.
The Sitka Stanfield is temperature regulating, durable, and excels as an outdoor insulating layer. It's an essential, low maintenance garment that we couldn't be more proud to offer.
- 80% Wool. 20% Nylon heavy ribbing knit. This classic Stanfield fabric is insulating, temperature regulating, and naturally antimicrobial. It also has elastic memory, making it effortlessly fit and move with the body.
- Flatlock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- Sleeve cuffs and bottom hem for added warmth and coverage.
- Custom collaboration back, neck, and outer label.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use. Repair. Re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA at the Stanfield's Factory in Nova Scotia.
Starting with our Sitka standard sweatshirt fit in mind, we made careful adjustments to the classic Stanfield cut - slimming the shoulders, sleeves, neck and body length while maintaining great mobility and the ability to layer. The fit is slightly shorter than the henley with a wider hem along the bottom The result is a completely unique version of the classic Stanfield crewneck that fits true to your normal Sitka size and provides a more fitted look and feel.