Women's 2 Layer Merino Boxy Mockneck Sweater
You will love our 2-Layer fabric so much, It's a simple style…equally suited for a casual day at the hockey rink as it is making yourself comfortable and cozy working from home.
- 25% Merino Wool/ 50% Polyester/ 25% Cotton. The inside layer is a 50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester blend so it's soft and comfortable next to the skin.
- The outer layer is a 50% Merino Wool/ 50% Polyester blend which is both warm and durable
- Loose fit, sits at the hip
- 2-Layer fabric construction is a thermal classic. The 2 layers are linked together creating small pockets which trap air thereby creating an insulating layer. In addition, the natural shape of the crimped Merino wool fibres creates a second source for trapping air which generates warmth
- We reduce bulk with thoughtful seaming. Flatlock seams are comfortable and flat next to the body
- You can machine wash our wool blend garments! We size this to accommodate shrinkage from washing. Order your regular size and follow wash and dry instructions for a perfect fit
Made in Canada 🇨🇦
- Machine wash cool
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry warm
- For best results, turn inside before washing
- Wash with similar colours
We offer free shipping on all orders over $75 to Canada and the United States.
For international shipping please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not 100% happy with your Stanfield’s purchase, we will give you a full refund on your purchase price.
Pre-dating Confederation, Stanfield’s was founded in 1856 by Charles Stanfield and blossomed during the Klondike Gold Rush as the premier manufacturer able to keep the gold panners warm and dry during the harsh Canadian winter climate.
Our commitment to quality, craftsmanship and to Canada is unwavering and continues to drive Stanfield’s into tomorrow through innovation, dedication and pride in being Canada’s brand. Yesterday’s story built for tomorrow.