Stanfield’s Limited Truro
Stanfield’s Limited is a leading Canadian garment manufacturer known for being fashion forward, technologically advanced, and for keeping the majority of their production here in Canada. Located in beautiful Truro, Stanfield’s remains a leader in their field by taking pride in their products and their ability to adapt and stay ahead of the consumer market. We are currently looking for :
Customer Service Representative
Do you like great clothing? Do you have an appreciation of great quality, and getting value for your money? If so, we are looking for you!
Stanfield’s Ltd is looking for a vibrant, energetic team player to join our Customer Service team.
We are looking for someone to join and share our current team’s positivity, for the growth of our business. In addition, we want the team member to have proven strong problem solving abilities, along with patience, which will enable them to provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Customer Service Driven
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Great phone and email etiquette
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of all Micro Soft Office Suite programs
- Quick thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask
If this sounds like a career you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate!
Part-Time Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you a self-motivated, eager individual looking to have a good home life and work balance? If so, Stanfield’s Limited Truro has the job for you. We are looking for someone to work Part-Time in our busy and expanding Accounting Department in the role of Accounts Payable Clerk. This role would be perfect for a parent with kids in school, or someone who requires flexibility. This role would be 20 hours per week daytime hours.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* Ability to multi-task.
* Strong background in MS Excel and MS Word.
* Strong Communication Skills.
* Proficient in email.
* Strong organizational skills.
The individual will assist in processing invoices, monitor incoming invoices and shipments. They will also perform general office duties including: filings, maintaining record systems, prepare reports as directed. Any other duties as required.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you are our candidate and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Stanfield’s is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their busy accounting department. Stanfield’s produces a wide variety of clothing products and we need strict regulation over the cost of materials, labour and overhead. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is a team player and will be responsible for studying and collecting data to determine the true costs of our manufacturing process.
You should possess excellent analytical skills along with the ability to combine different data and calculate profit margins. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for our company.
Ultimately, you should build updated databases and manage cost information to maximize profitability for our company.
Highlight of duties include (but not limited to)
* Costing analysis for new and existing styles
* Yearly revaluation of style costs, analyzing data collected and changes in design or manufacturing methods
* Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
* Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions and help to implement corrective actions
* Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
* Special projects as required
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
3+ years similar experience
University degree in accounting required
CPA designation (or studies in progress)
Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, with high attention to detail
Flexible worker who takes ownership of responsibilities
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Advanced skills in Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter summarizing your experience and your salary range expectations.
Thank you for your interest in Stanfield’s Limited. However only those who are selected for interview will be contacted.
Sewing Machine Operators
Stanfield’s Limited it looking for people to join our Sewing Production team. Sewing experience is an asset; however, we do provide on the job training. We are looking to train people on various sewing machines to produce garments such as: Men’s Briefs, Ladies’ Underwear, T-Shirts, Fire Hoods and Winter Underwear. Operators may be trained on sewing machines such as: Flatlock Machine, Hemmer, Serger, Tacker, Button Hole and Button Sew, Coverstitch among others.
The ideal candidate:
- Takes pride in making a good quality product while still meeting production deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to sit for full work shift each day.
- Must have manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work in a Fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to distinguish between all colors.
Reports to: Sewing Production Manager
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:40 am to 4:00 pm
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma is required.
- Sewing experience is an asset.
For more information and to submit your resume please contact Angela Preyde – email@example.com
Posted Dec. 28, 2018