Stanfield’s Limited Truro
Stanfield’s Limited is a leading Canadian garment manufacturer known for being fashion forward, technologically advanced, and for keeping the majority of their production here in Canada. Located in beautiful Truro, Stanfield’s remains a leader in their field by taking pride in their products and their ability to adapt and stay ahead of the consumer market. We are currently looking for :
Sewing Machine Operators
Stanfield’s Limited it looking for people to join our Sewing Production team. Sewing experience is an asset; however, we do provide on the job training. We are looking to train people on various sewing machines to produce garments such as: Men’s Briefs, Ladies’ Underwear, T-Shirts, Fire Hoods and Winter Underwear. Operators may be trained on sewing machines such as: Flatlock Machine, Hemmer, Serger, Tacker, Button Hole and Button Sew, Coverstitch among others.
The ideal candidate:
- Takes pride in making a good quality product while still meeting production deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to sit for full work shift each day.
- Must have manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work in a Fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to distinguish between all colors.
Reports to: Sewing Production Manager
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:40 am to 4:00 pm
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma is required.
- Sewing experience is an asset.
For more information and to submit your resume please contact Angela Preyde – firstname.lastname@example.org